If you would like to improve your live sound skills, I’m here to help!
Here are a live few resources that may help you!
- How to use frequency coordination to keep your wireless interference free.
- What you may want to include in your “sound bag”.
- How to stream high quality audio over the web & remote mixing.
- How to clean and test In-Ear Monitors (IEMS’s)
- Tips to improve your monitor mixing and live sound mixes.
I’m excited to present along with many other talented guru’s to help YOU sort out your wireless microphone and IEM challenges! Register Now!
Test your IEM’s for blown drivers fast!
A common challenge when trying to troubleshoot your own or others in ear monitors is the inability to hear individual drivers in order to test for blown drivers.
Simply play some pink noise or music and probe the holes to verify all drivers are working properly. Easy. Quick. Affordable.
By popular demand, I’m developing a series of smaller hands-on classes covering one specific topic such as:
- Monitor mixing
- FOH mixing
- Live Sound for Musicians
- Digital and analog console training.
If helpful to you, fill out the short form below and I’ll keep you in the loop on when registration will be open!
[gravityform id=”10″ title=”false” description=”true”]
What others say about Nicholas: