If you would like to improve your live sound skills, I’m here to help!
I’m Nicholas Radina and I’m excited to present, Sound Nerds Unite Workshops!
I aim to teach hands-on live sound fundamentals — skills I’ve learned over the past 20 years and have been writing about in ProSoundWeb.com & Live Sound International Magazine.
Here are a few skills you’ll learn in my workshops:
- Why the back of the microphone is just as important as the front.
- Why most speaker positions are wrong.
- Which knob to turn first and why.
- How to handle cabling and patching with ease.
- How antennas and frequency choice solve your wireless RF challenges.
- How to troubleshoot quickly.
- How to use paperwork to stay organized.
- How to improve your mix and develop your sound.
New live sound classes!
By popular demand, I’m developing a series of smaller hands-on classes covering one specific topic such as:
- Monitor mixing
- FOH mixing
- Live Sound for Musicians
- Digital and analog console training.
If helpful to you, fill out the short form below and I’ll keep you in the loop on when registration will be open!
[gravityform id=”10″ title=”false” description=”true”]
What others say about Nicholas:
"His patience is fantastic. Nicholas can teach anyone. What he taught us took the guess work out of the equation. I highly recommend him as a Sound Man, Teacher, and Musician."
"Radina manages to calmly resolve complex problems with ordinary means. From light, sound, or power outages to equipment shortages, Radina’s resourcefulness and ability to troubleshoot, make him an invaluable asset on any production."
Kelly CarrSupervising Regional Manager for Cincinnati Parks Central Riverfront.
"What we appreciated most about Nick’s approach to helping us solve our live sound issues was the fact that he took the time to understand our needs as well as our level of sophistication and experience working with live sound. Nick was the only one who was able to drill down on our needs and customize a quality solution that works for us."