- I’m offering up to six Cincinnati sessions in May.
- Class sizes will be limited to just 5 people per session.
- I’ll make some really good guacamole, too!
Do your wireless microphones, wireless guitars or IEM’s dropout unexpectedly or make strange sounds or static? Proper scanning and frequency choice (coordination) is key!
Watch my quick 2 minute video explaining my workflow using Shure’s free Wireless Workbench software, PSM1000 and UR4D’s.
A few quick tips for wireless success:
- Antennas have line of sight and away from walls and metal
- IEM antennas are in front of receiving (wireless mics and packs) antennas.
- If unable to use coordination software, be sure to stay within the coordinated “GROUPS” of your respective wireless unit(s).