A common scenario: You need to perform, talk or play music outside and need a sound system to help everyone hear but there is no power outlet in sight! I have a solution for you!
Batteries to the rescue!
Battery powered speakers of the past were never loud enough, weighted a ton due to the battery, and hardly lasted very long. With advances is battery technologies and power amplifier design, you now have many more robust, lighter, longer lasting and louder solutions! Plus, you can plug them in when power ins’t an issue!
For the musician, DJ or public event speaker, this little package can be an easy turn-key solution for your situation!
- Battery powered speaker like the BEHRINGER EUROPORT MPA40BT-PRO
- The Samson Expedition XP106wDE is PERFECT for fitness instructors! Comes complete with wireless headset mic, bluetooth connectivity for music playback and it can run on a battery! And Just 16 lbs!
- A step up, yet not battery powered is the Mackie SRM350v3
- Lightweight, high-quality speaker stand like a Gator Speaker Stand.
- Switched wired mic like the legendary Shure SM58
- Don’t forget an extension cord and “Aux Cable“.
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “soundapi-20”;
amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “manual”;
amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
amzn_assoc_design = “enhanced_links”;
amzn_assoc_asins = “B01ID9K5VI”;
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit”;
amzn_assoc_linkid = “930f5a0bf5fec3836c23103f39269485″;
New live sound classes!
By popular demand, I’m developing a series of smaller hands-on classes covering one specific topic such as:
- Monitor mixing
- FOH mixing
- Live Sound for Musicians
- Digital and analog console training.
If helpful to you, fill out the short form below and I’ll keep you in the loop on when registration will be open!