Big thanks to Nathan Lively of Sound Design Live for the opportunity to share my career, gear and knob turning advice. I address a few of my monitor mixing tips, learning to say no in order to do more of the work you WANT to do, wireless coordination and IEM tips as well as a little history on my career path. Plus some cowbell smacking music interludes on the podcast! Enjoy! Interested in my additional live sound tips and tricks?
I quickly cover:
- How to reduce feedback,
- Why the back of the microphone is just as important as the front
- Where to put your monitor wedges
- How to know what frequency ranges to adjust
- How to set up your wireless mics for no interference
- How to prepare a stage plot and input list
Start solving your sound challenges so you can have a better show tonight! Check out the article “5 Tips to Help Solve Your Live Sound Challenges” at CincyMusic.com
Looking for more live sound tips?